Lil' Pixel Buddy Lil' Pixel Buddy

Although the idea of having a proper inertia is a great one, I had no problem with the controls and how they cooperated! Every game is different in their own ways, which successfully (in my opinion), challenges the gamer to face new tactics. Thanks for the wonderful game and the semi-easily gained medals.

Also, I found level 14 to be harder than the last level. A bit backwards, don't you think?

DevThomas responds:

Yes I will admit that level 14 is a bit easier than level 15. In my opinion, that is the only flaw within the level system. I wanted to include a "bonus" or add in a prop from another game. I chose Luigi and originally had him clothed. I figured it would be better if he was naked to just increase the overall surprise. His green hat was also perfect because the rest of the levels had a green platform to jump on.

Sky Freaks Sky Freaks

Definitely a nice game to play when you're having a boring day! The music doesn't get annoying and the ties had a bit of a difficulty obtaining. Although, I believe there should be more levels. Eventually, the same one will get old. Keep it up, krangGAMES.

Akshay's Quiz Prequel Akshay's Quiz Prequel

Sorry.

If anyone is having troubles with number 3, the answer is Topright, bottomright, bottomleft, topright.

The flash isn't original at all, so you get a 4.

Have Faith Have Faith

Ah. The sweet relief. <3

To be honest, this game lacks creativity.. But none the less, it doesn't deserve a score as low as everyone else is giving you. It took me about 10 minutes to finish the maze, which means it WAS a little challenging, it should keep players occupied for a while. Like I said in this other review I've made. This website is Everything, by Everyone. No one should complain over a type of flash you're not used to seeing on the front page.

6/10 4/5

Push and Pull Push and Pull

The game is good, but..

There are some minor issues. For instance, the instructions are being cut off by the size of the game window. The "goal" of every level should be more noticeable.

Other then those two MAIN problems, it's good. :)

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Amazing game, but...

I'm not sure if it was just my computer that messed up, but if you call in a medical favor, while you're already there.. and then click him, it won't let you leave the screen after you heal.

Ragdoll Man Christmas Ragdoll Man Christmas

It's fine.

Henry94567 was obviously having a bad day.

Sure, this flash may have been made just for the hell of it, but nothing is really WRONG with it..

It gives out Christmas Spirit to all the Newgrounds users, and the music isn't even bad?

Henry, you know how the Newgrounds motto is "Everything, by Everyone" ? Well this is part of Everything, and Rawnern is part of everyone... Stop making yourself look like an asshole :P

Anyways, this probably deserves worst then what I'm giving you, because let's face it, it isn't the best. Work on your artwork, and maybe people like Henry won't lurk around your submissions ;)

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Blahhh :D

The game was really good (: but.. I'm upset at the fact that it wouldn't give me the "GRIMM MASTER" medal. I died all ten ways in ONE game, TWICE... and it has yet to give it to me, oh well.

Unique graphics, good game play, epic point and click, very strategic.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

It's good.

It's time consuming, the artwork is decent, and the medals are easy... Although, the one medal where you want people to wait over 5 minutes in the instructions would be better if it was shortened by a minute or two.. I mean, no one takes five minutes to read that little :P

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

48k :\

Very good and addicting game you have here :D I'm just upset I couldn't receive the last two medals :( Maybe some day... Keep making games, you have a gift.