-Seven- -Seven-

Epic

Onni596, do you know how much time is put into stop motions?

This is great, Dustball :) Keep up the good work.

W.A.R W.A.R

Oh dear.

This flash is amazing. As soon as he started running, I knew exactly what he was going to do. Very good artistic skills, and the plot of course, was excellent.

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

You're lying.

SgtXD, this made front page because it includes everything Newgrounds is made up of. Humor, Nudity, and that beautiful music in the background :3

Stamper, you are God.

Lil' Pixel Buddy Lil' Pixel Buddy

Although the idea of having a proper inertia is a great one, I had no problem with the controls and how they cooperated! Every game is different in their own ways, which successfully (in my opinion), challenges the gamer to face new tactics. Thanks for the wonderful game and the semi-easily gained medals.

Also, I found level 14 to be harder than the last level. A bit backwards, don't you think?

DevThomas responds:

Yes I will admit that level 14 is a bit easier than level 15. In my opinion, that is the only flaw within the level system. I wanted to include a "bonus" or add in a prop from another game. I chose Luigi and originally had him clothed. I figured it would be better if he was naked to just increase the overall surprise. His green hat was also perfect because the rest of the levels had a green platform to jump on.

Sky Freaks Sky Freaks

Definitely a nice game to play when you're having a boring day! The music doesn't get annoying and the ties had a bit of a difficulty obtaining. Although, I believe there should be more levels. Eventually, the same one will get old. Keep it up, krangGAMES.

Akshay's Quiz Prequel Akshay's Quiz Prequel

Sorry.

If anyone is having troubles with number 3, the answer is Topright, bottomright, bottomleft, topright.

The flash isn't original at all, so you get a 4.

HW - Trigger HW - Trigger

Wow.

This song is amazing, it fits everything I prefer and want in music. You did an amazing job, Haywyre .

Passion (Ft. Dj Camus) Passion (Ft. Dj Camus)

This is very good.

The piano itself makes me want to give you guys a ten on this one... Although I'd like to see a faster paced, more house-style version of this song, it's perfect. Keep up the good work :D

ArmcoreProject responds:

Thank you! That may sound good, maybe you should get someone to do it.

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Wow....

I do believe a "free EP" would be great, especially coming from an artist at your level.

Everything in this goes perfectly together, and those pianos are eargasmic.

I can't even think of any criticism to give you... Keep it up :)